
If you listen to country music, you'll have heard the song, "Waiting on Joe." Well, that's what I'm doing right now! We had home school PE today at the YMCA. Swimming: Joey's favorite! I lugged in my laptop, my school books, paper, pens, etc. to work on my finals while he was busy swimming. ( I don't like swimming or chlorine!) It took me an hour and a half to completely finish the essay required for my English Literature final, then I studied for my Economics final for another half hour, and now I am bored. I looked for him in the pool to tell him, "Hey, time to go!" but he looks so cute swimming with the other boys. The other home schooled boys are nice, non-competetive, and they like Joey just as much as he likes them (unlike the other kids he comes in contact with). I weighed my level of boredom against his level of enjoyment, and of course his enjoyment won out hands down! Uh-oh, they just opened up the water slide....I may never get out of here...







No comments:
Post a Comment